Here's what you need:
- 1 (12 oz) bag of cranberries
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 cup pure maple syrup (no pancake syrup!!)
- 3 tbsp orange juice
Here's what to do:
1. Wash cranberries in cool water, then put them in a medium saucepan
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the pan
3. Stir together then put the mixture on high until boiling
4. Once it is boiling, bring it back down to medium low, and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until juice is thick.
5. Turn the stove off, let the sauce cool, and dish it out!
This recipe makes 4 servings
I am very excited to try this recipe out instead of watching the slippery, tubular, processed sauce slide out of the can when I plate it. That can be kind of depressing! Anyway, if you try this out let me know what you think of this recipe! You can find this recipe and others here