Monday, November 26, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving

Well hello there!

Just a small post to start off the day; there will be another today since I do have some catching up to do. ;) My Thanksgiving was all I could ever ask for and more. It was my first time home since move-in day and I was so glad to see everyone. Both my pumpkin pie (which I will post the recipe for later to close out the November recipe series) and that homemade cranberry sauce that I posted earlier in the month were huge hits! Let me tell you, that cranberry sauce was sooooo  much better than the canned stuff and it was so easy to make! I would definitely suggest it for next year. :)

Then of course there was the Black Friday shopping. I got an amazing coat from New York & Company which was priced at $39.99! That was definitely a difference from the regular $109. I will share a picture of it in my next blog later today. I suppose it is time at last to discuss winter coats.

<3 Ashley

How was your Thanksgiving weekend?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...