Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Love Sweaters

Ready to welcome Thanksgiving break and the end of the semester with open arms. One thing that I am coming to learn is that living with someone in a single square of a room can be a bit overwhelming at times. Needless to say, I am looking forward to having some room to breathe even if only for a week. That aside, I will not regale you with my problems but will continue on in documentation of what I plan on being the perfect autumn yet. I hope that everyone is enjoying the fall recipes that I have been putting up (one coming up later today!)

Today's topic is one near and dear to my heart when it comes to this time of year...SWEATERS! I count down the days on the calendar until I can wear my favorite comfy garment again. One good thing about the early temperature change in Pittsburgh is that I was able to bust out my sweaters early. You really cannot go wrong with them. They are comfortable, warm and stylish (fashion and utility at the same time!) Here are some of my favorite types of sweaters:


This one is not really specific for layering, which makes it nice. It acts quite simply as the top to a great outfit. It's warm, but aside from jeans or a skirt that is all you really need.


Love this one! Oversized sweaters are my kind of thing. I specialize in them almost!


The sweater functioning as a dress. While your legs are only protected by the thinner tights or stockings, the sweater dress is a great way to remain feminine through the chill of fall and winter.

  

Gotta love a good cardi. Perfection for layering over t-shirts and pretty much anything else.


And one more for home! Unfortunately I do not have one of these, but I am on the look out! If you know where I might be able to find one, please do not hesitate to let me know!

There it is...my obligatory entry on sweaters. Now if you will excuse me I am probably going to catch a nap in my pile of sweaters before my next class. :)

<3 Ashley

What types of sweaters do you like to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...