Monday, July 2, 2012

A Filling, Healthy Breakfast

Happy Monday!
I recognize that for most of us, even though summer is upon us, that means another day of work. Hey! I work two jobs and my only day off is Friday...so I get that. While none of us like to sacrifice sleep to get ready to start the early shift, typically a good filling breakfast is ignored. Instead we grab for the Cheerios or muffins. While both tickle the taste buds wonderfully, by the time I reached second period in school, they had my tummy rumbling for more at 9 AM. And if you are anything like me, you are not a friendly being unless you have had good breakfast and a coffee. Finally, I found a quick breakfast that is both healthy and,  yes....quite filling. The one and only Kashi Go Lean Crunch! It is actually delicious too. I throw in some blueberries also to get the benefits of some fruit. Take it from me, the girl who sat starved in second and third periods, this breakfast takes the cake. Don't forget your coffee with that either!

<3 Ashley

What is your quick breakfast in the morning? What do you think if Kashi?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...