Monday, July 16, 2012

The Fragrance Fiend


Hello friends!

Today's step in cleaning was my make up desk. That included marveling at how many perfumes and body sprays I seem to have accumulated between shopping trips and Christmas gifts from grandma (she must be operating under the assumption that I am very malodorous!) They took up so much space! That's when I decided I had to split up the very fragrant pack. Body sprays now take up residence in a basket in the bathroom since I spray them mostly after I shower at night.

The nicer perfumes continue their mount on the cosmetics desk in my room. Hilary Duff's "With Love" and "Love" from the Harajuku Lovers collection are the ones that I probably use more often. They are more casual smelling to me (if something can smell casual...) I wear them practically everyday. But if I am feeling a bit more dressed up or if I am going out for a night on the town with the girls I will spray the Burberry, Giorgio or Juicy Couture (the newest member of the collection.)

What is your go-to fragrance?


<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hey There

    Saw ya comment on Lauren Conrad & follow your blog. Love ya blog .. I'm gonna stalk ya blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...