Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Week in Pins

Good afternoon everybody!

Glad to say that I think that I am finally getting to the swing of having college classes. I have been fortunate enough to make it to bed to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night :) We shall see just how long that lasts!

It's Thursday and that means that it is time for my favorite pins of this week! Enjoy :)



Fashion


Shoes


Accessories


Food


Home


Beauty


Travel


Humor


Well there you have it, my favorite pins of the week. My favorite one of the whole bunch, though, has to be the Marilyn one. This quote is so true; there are so many young women that I know who get all caught up in their size. As long as you are living in a healthy way and you have confidence, you are beautiful and perfect. :) Perfection does not have a size.

Hope you enjoyed the pins! Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest - Follow

Have a great rest of the day,
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...