Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 5: New York Fashion Week

This post is coming very late indeed! I had to catch up on some of the reading that I have been neglecting for the past few days. Unfortunately every show that was streamed today was during a class =/ story of my life, right? In any event I was able to catch the first half of the Carolina Herrera show and the last half of the Reem Acra show (which was absolutely STUNNING!)

All of the gowns in the Reem Acra show were gorgeous. This red one pictured below was one of my favorites. I love red dresses; red in all its shades captivate me.


I loved how red also worked its way into Carolina Herrera's collection. I loved how much of the time it was in small details like a belt or the shoes. 


I am VERY excited for tomorrow's and Wednesday's shows. Some of my favorite designers will be streamed. So you can expect me to be glued to this computer screen (a blessing that my classes do not fall when these shows do!) and for me to report to you on what I saw in excruciating detail. 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...