Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Re-awakening

SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!!

It has been quite some time hasn't it? Pretty sure it's been at least a solid week since I have updated this blog. Good reason: lots and lots of fun (not!) school work. How exactly am I supposed to bust out 10 pages about my childhood between the ages of 6 and 12? I don't know but I have to "make it work!" (Bless you, Tim Gunn, for giving me a phrase to live by!)

Anyway, I am going to try and get things moving again. I would have at least done the pins of the week. Problem: had not been on Pinterest that entire week! No one told me how "fun" college was going to be. I will try and post something more substantial later today. Just wanted you all to know that I was still alive and well.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...