Monday, May 5, 2014

A Love Letter To Pinterest


Dear Pinterest,

A couple of years ago we embarked on a relationship that--to be honest--I did not think would last too long. There are lots of other social media sites that I am on like Facebook and Twitter that recently I have begun to not see as much of. But you...you I have been seeing a bit more. I find myself organizing boards, putting them in a specific order and picking cover photos that are the most visually appealing and work well with the other board cover photos.

You have always been there for me when I have needed inspiration or needed something to do. You are there for me on rainy days, slow days, and days when I need a break or a little distraction from what I should be doing. Even five minutes turns into an hour and a half with you. You always know what I want to see--beautiful, colorful and inspired photos and quotes paint your homepage just waiting for me to scroll through and choose what I see fit for my own boards. You have become a very creative, calming and therapeutic activity for me. What I'm trying to say is...I appreciate you, and thank you.

Here's to many more years together!

<3 Ashley

Haha! Okay...so it's not an extreme relationship that I have with Pinterest, but it is very therapeutic sometimes! Are you on Pinterest? Follow my boards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...