Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Wish!

Image: here

I have seen these books on several blogs including Stephanie Sterjovski's site and I have since fallen in love with them. I am a big fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald and his work--ever since I was introduced to "The Great Gatsby" in my junior year of high school. These books covers were designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith in honor of the 70th anniversary of the author's death. I love the metallic and art deco patterns; they definitely make for gorgeous book covers! 

You can find them on the Penguin Books website. They are priced $26 per book. Over the course of the summer, I hope to collect the books one by one as I make money. Fingers crossed for owning all six by September!

<3 Ashley

What's on your wishlist this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...