Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


I just wanted to wish all of my friends here in the U.S. a very happy Thanksgiving. I probably won't be able to write anything tomorrow due to the fact  I will be filling my plate without any guilt. :) My family is the one doing the hosting this year, and we are all pretty flustered with all the work that we still have to do. We will be working on the stuffing and cranberry sauce tonight. The pies have been baked and look mouthwatering! I am not too thrilled about waking up at 5 AM tomorrow to put the turkey in, but I figure I can get a good run in after I do that. Then of course we can make our way to mashed potatoes and veggies! Dinner starts at noon over here. Then we will be relaxing with some football and a classic parade. :)

My message to you tonight is this: Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the company of your amazing family. Eat all the delicious food that has, without exaggeration, been slaved over. Give thanks for what you have.

<3 Ashley

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...