Saturday, November 17, 2012

TGIF Pins

Sorry I actually missed posting this on Friday! I was really busy yesterday and I did not want to miss this two weeks in a row. Good news, I have a new hobby! I knit now! :) Since I have been sick, a lovely girl on my floor stopped by with a scone and a new hobby for me. But without even more delay, here are the pins of the week :)

Fashion


Shoes


Beauty


Accessories


Homes


Food


Travel


Humor


There you have it! It's a little late, but there's still some fun pins :) Have a great weekend everyone!

<3 Ashley

5 comments:

  1. I love the the outfits you pick and the dessert. yummy. I always found math to be easy once its understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      And I would say that once I get the hang of a concept in math it isn't too bad. I would definitely not say that it is one of my strengths.

      Delete
  2. I think I need those ballet flats with the bow. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love them and I. MUST. FIND THEM! :)

      Delete
  3. I love those pink flats. They are so classy and girly...my favorite things. :)

    Angela
    www.EmbraceEnchanted.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...