Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF Pins

Happy Friday, everyone!

Happy it is indeed--today is my last day of work before school starts! Then next week is quite eventful! I am going to the Matchbox Twenty/Goo Goo Dolls concert in Hershey next Wednesday and then on Thursday I am roadtripping to a friend's house in eastern PA to spend the day with her and a few of our other friends. Of course I also have to start getting things together for move-in day which is just two weeks away. I have something very special planned for the week of move-in day so that the blog will be updated even though I will be so busy running around and getting things together; stay tuned!

Here are my pins to wrap up this week!

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor
All items taken from Pinterest

Have a lovely weekend!!

<3 Ashley

Do you have anything fun planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...