Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pin-spirations

I am getting this entry in while taking just a micro-break from studying. I am about 50 pages into my history book and have taken about 4 pages of notes. This final paper will be good...I can tell. While the stress of finals is most definitely weighing down upon me (and my fellow collegians!) I find comfort and relaxation in the creative exploits of Pinterest. It truly is a good study break activity if your break is a short one. Here are some of the pins that have helped to keep my mind from exploding as finals week kicks off

Fashion


Shoes


Accessories


Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


And that concludes the study break! I have about 200 more pages to read about the Reconstruction after the Civil War. I cannot wait to see the world on the other side of this week (going home for break and making some money!) Have a great rest of your weekend!

<3 Ashley

How do you cope with stress?

2 comments:

  1. Love the pins! I have a therapist and I know some people don't agree with that but honestly talking to someone helps me cope with stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own means of coping.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...