Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stocking Stuffers

In the past week that I have been back working at Kohl's I have been told over and over again by my customers that the most difficult part of the Christmas shopping is the stocking stuffers! I have gotten to thinking about it as well and I agree; the big gifts and gift cards are way easier than those little extras. So here is a list for all of you last minute holiday shoppers (and I know there are plenty!)


1. Nail Polish/Manicure Set You can pick some of these up at stores like Target and Kohl's for under $10
2. Neat Stationary I always find some neat notepads and stationary in the bins at Michael's craft store.
3. Earbuds You don't necessarily need to get the best out there. I have never had a pair of earbuds that last more than a year (in fact, the left side of my current ones just fizzled out!) So you can always gift these to someone knowing that eventually they will need them.
4. Candy This really needs no explanation.
5. Ornaments Handmade or store bought, a lovely new ornament to add to the tree is a nice thing to find in your stocking.

These are just a few ideas to get the ball rolling for you last minute stuffers! I am sure that if you look hard enough you will be able to find other things. There really is no rule, it all just depends on whose stocking it is going into. 

In the event that I remain inactive on here through Christmas I hope that it is a merry one for you! Don't fret, I will definitely be back on before New Years....we have resolutions to talk about! 

<3 Ashley

What do you like in your stocking?

1 comment:

  1. These are all great. I used a variation of these. For men, good items are razors, travel sized shaving cram, and their favorite cologne.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...