Saturday, December 1, 2012

TGIF Pins

Well technically this is a day late, but it is better than nothing right. Just think about how all screwed up my blogging schedule will be with the looming cloud that is finals coming up! But an effort will be made on my part, this I promise you. This weekend I can already tell you has been one well spent with the girls. There is nothing that does my heart well more than a weekend staying up and laughing our hardest. But enough of the touching stuff...here are the pins of the week :)

Fashion



Shoes



Accessories



Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor


There they are; the past week in pins. Before I close, I would like to wish everyone a happy December and would like to remind you that Monday I will start including daily (or close to daily!) cookie recipes to try for Christmas. 

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I understand where you are coming from with finals and blogging. I am in the same boat. I def am trying to schedule my post but lately it hasn't been working.

    love the first outfit and those military boots!

    Hanny

    justsimplyhanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course studies should come first. ;) I just don't want to neglect this for too terribly long.

      And those are favorites of mine as well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...