Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Four Favorites: Fall Trends


Can you believe we're already halfway through the week?! In my experience, that's the sign of a good week--one that moves along! Today I am linking up with Ashlyn at Let It Be Beautiful and Kristin over at Fancy Things for the Four Favorites link-up! As you can probably tell by how much I participate, this is one of my favorite link-ups! This week's theme is favorite fall trends. I've talked about leopard and leather enough (that post here!) but also on my radar are stripes, especially in sweaters, and metallics. At first I wasn't a fan of the metallic thing--made me think of that move Zenon and those outfits!--but it has definitely grown on me. I'm actually going shopping later this evening; maybe I will pick up a few of these trends!

<3 Ashley



What are your favorite fall trends? Join in on the link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...