Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sweater Weather

Image: here

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I am not the only one who has fully embraced autumn and October. Pittsburgh is slowly but surely making the transition into autumn. We keep getting little teasers of 60 degree weather and then the next few days will be 70-80 degrees. But I won't complain; the leaves are changing and the mornings and evenings are cooler which means it's pretty much that time of year...sweater weather. I actually just came into the ownership of some new sweaters from H&M which were buy one get one free. I would've been irresponsible if I'd turned that down! I can't wait for the temperature to be consistent so I can dress cozy everyday!

<3 Ashley

Do you love sweater weather as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...