Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello, October

Image: here

Well September has come and gone and we are now greeted by October. October is one of my favorite months because I feel that it is the perfect fall month. The leaves are changing rapidly and the sound of crunching leaves now accompanies my jogs in the park. Pumpkin spice everything is available. And of course Halloween is at the end of the month; I am already starting to gather the pieces for my costume.

This month on the blog, fall and Halloween will be prominent themes. Costumes, decorations and sweets are something that I like to think I specialize in. If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see on All That Glitters in the month of October, please comment or email me and let me know! I love getting feedback from you guys. :)

<3 Ashley

What is your favorite thing about October? What would you like to see on ATG this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...