Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Family Weekend

My brother and I with Mr. Rogers outside of Heinz Field

Okay, so I took a look at my calendar for the week last night and nearly threw myself down on the floor. No breaks yet I'm afraid! Two papers due, a quiz and an exam are on the agenda for this week. I'm not too worried about the quiz (it's algebra) and the exam isn't stressing me out too much; it's those darn papers! Looks like I will be busting out OmmWriter again because there is no way I can really focus anywhere on this campus; I'm that one weird girl who actually cannot focus that well in the library.

Part of the reason I feel so overwhelmed may have something to do with the fact that I have NOT gotten anything done this past weekend. Now, this wasn't because I have suddenly become a slacker! This weekend was family weekend so my days were filled with family fun. The got in Friday night and we had as late dinner at the Hard Rock and then Saturday was our football game against Old Dominion. Despite the chilling temps and the downpour we sat through at the beginning I had a great time spending time with my brother at the game. Unfortunately the weekend is over and we are back to normal. Back to work, folks!

<3 Ashley

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...