Thursday, October 24, 2013

World's Best Haunted Attractions

Image: here

I know what you're thinking, "Two posts in one day?! How much coffee did you have this morning, Ashley?" I promise I only had the one cup. What can I say, Halloween gets me excited. Anyway, for all of my other Halloween and fright night enthusiasts I have a list--the list to end all lists--of the world's spookiest attractions courtesy of the Priority One Jets blog. Take a look here! Eastern State Penitentiary is the closest one to me on the list and SCREAM! at Madam Tussaud's sounds like it could be a good time!

Currently, I don't have the means (or funds!) to venture to any of these attractions; maybe someday! But that doesn't mean I can't get my scare on. Last year, for Halloween my dorm hosted an event called Haunted Holland. It was a haunted house type attraction that took place under the tunnels of the dorms in The Quad--spooky enough, right?! I didn't think it would be as scary since everything was handmade by a bunch of college girls. Boy was I wrong!! The minute we stepped onto the elevator to go down to the tunnels my group was all screams. The actors and sets were actually terrifying; I think the strobe lights may have played a part in the scare factor as well. It was only about four minutes, but it was the best time I've had on Halloween! I can't wait to see how they step it up this year!

<3 Ashley

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...