Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 11: A Girl Can Dream

Photo: here


Like any other girl growing up I have always had hopes, thoughts and dreams regarding my future; what my house would look like, what my husband would be like, what kind of job would I have, etc. In fact, I still daydream about those things every once in awhile when I should probably put focus somewhere else. A few times this past semester my friends and I would be up late talking about living as neighbors in a cul-de-sac in North Carolina (outside of Charlotte) and spending nights sitting outside talking, watching our kids and all sorts of other things! I am not sure how much of that will actually come true but I do know that I want to live in close proximity to a city. In terms of careers I am still set on my hopes of becoming a magazine editor. That dream was brought about after watching films such as "13 Going on 30" and "The Devil Wears Prada" and it has stuck ever since.

I look forward to the future and will welcome all changes with open arms. I can't wait to see how things turn out! Just as long as I am able to keep in touch with family and friends and be in living and working situations that I am happy in I will be very content.

What are your dreams for the future?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...