Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2: In 10 Years...


I am the kind of person who thinks about the future constantly. I like to forget the past and ponder the things to come--meanwhile, the present could use some more attention! But the present is not going to get it's deserved attention in this post. Day two's question is this: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I must admit that much of that kind of thinking has been put aside for thoughts of classes, exams and essays but I love a good daydreaming session, so here it goes!

Exactly 10 years from now, I will be getting ready to turn 29 and will NOT be panicking about being on the edge between my 20s and 30s. I hope that I will be well set on my ideal career path and embracing the ups and downs that are inevitable on that front. I would very much like to be married by that point or at least in a very loving relationship. Maybe kids, maybe not yet...I'm not going to set that deadline in stone. In 10 years I would like to have quite a few adventures and good times to look back on--basically all those trips to Europe that my friends and I have been talking about need to happen! I want to be worldly and have had experiences (but will continue with even more!) In 10 years I see a happy women who is very content with little to no regrets and with much more wisdom.

So now it's your turn...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...