Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 26: The Best


Day 26: Describe the qualities you like best in yourself.

After yesterday's discussion about the worst qualities I want to take the time to discuss some of the best qualities. As quick as I am to rattle off things I would like to improve about myself I also am very well aware of my redeeming qualities.

My smile. I always get complimented at work, school, other public venues about my smile.

My sense of humor. I value a great sense of humor in others and have also been able to get some laughs myself. I try not to take some things to seriously because half of the time...they really aren't that serious.

My intelligence. While I say that, I am not the kind of person to tout that intelligence around others needlessly (in fact, I hate people who do that!)

What are some of the best qualities that you like in yourself?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...