Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 20: A Small Struggle

Day 20: Write about something that you have been struggling with.


Motivation. It has always been something that I struggle with. I find myself to be very fickle and it is difficult for me to stay committed to something for too long. How I was able to keep up with this blog for a whole year is beyond me. I must really love it. But sometimes I do find myself lacking the motivation to keep it up to date, or maybe it's just that sometimes I lack the inspiration. Whatever it may be, it's something that I have to work on. I also think that I get very nervous and scared sometimes when I am faced with a task or other scenario, and that ends up affecting my motivation. They say that the first step is admitting that you have a problem. All I can do at this point is work and push myself to stay committed.

What is something that you struggle with?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...