Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF Pins

So I know my post schedule has been kind of erratic lately; I promise I am trying to find some level of consistency here! I plan on catching up on ALL of my class reading this weekend so that I can maybe pre-write my posts in the evenings and publish them in the mornings before I leave for class. Bear with me! Aside from the over-abundance of textbook reading this week, it's been a pretty good one. I hope it's been a good one for you all as well! It's started getting a little cooler here in Pittsburgh and pumpkin spice is back at Starbucks! Hello, autumn. ;) With that, here are this week's TGIF Pins:

Fashion
  

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor

Have a great weekend everybody!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...