Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shoes to Boot


Still adjusting to weather in Pittsburgh; yesterday was a reminder that even though it's not forecasted you should carry an umbrella with you the whole time. The sky seriously opened up and unleashed gallons of water on our unsuspecting university. It has been nice temperature wise (the 70's are not too shabby!) but these next few are supposed to be in the 80s then BAM! back down to the 60s. I don't even know what's going on here...but I like it. My roommate and I are ready to bust out the boots for Friday. I then started my obsessive hunt for fall boots. This is kind of like an apology for skipping posting yesterday...a few shoes to look at!

<3 Ashley

Are you ready to break out the boots? What kind of boots do you like to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...