Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF...

The Cathedral of Learning is probably the most Instagrammed thing by a Pitt student. Beautiful, right?

Oh my goodness, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

I cannot describe in words how done I am with this week. Let's hope for an easier one coming up. This morning alone, I had to trek to two campus coffee establishments before I could get my vanilla latte. Hopefully that is the extent of my troubles today. I was very happy to step out in jeans and a sweater today--it's beginning to feel a lot like autumn! I am definitely looking forward to the weekend; another home game tomorrow against New Mexico! Let's see if we can win this one, Panthers! Unfortunately, today's TGIF post will not include the pins part since I have been far to busy to do ANY pinning. I did want to make sure I checked in with you guys before completely setting into my weekend ways. Before I leave you, I would like to draw your attention to probably the best thing that has happened to me this week; Pretty Living PR in Pittsburgh featuring me and my modest blog on their website! Check out the interview here!

<3 Ashley

Have a great weekend! Any great plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...