Monday, July 29, 2013

Shots From the Beach: That Face

Well as far as I am concerned, summer is pretty much over. My break from school has pretty much revolved around working and saving up for this coming school year. Last week was a lovely and welcomed break from “Did you find everything okay?” “Any other coupons?” and “Have a great day!” I had such a good time soaking up the sun on the beach and spending nights on the boardwalk. While I’m sure a few of you have seen just about enough vacation photos on Instagram, I have discovered the best ones on the family camera.

One thing I have noticed over this past year of blogging and seeing all of the photos that accompany posts, is that the blogger/subject in the image is usually very poised and busy selling whatever their wearing or doing to the reader. The photos are beautiful, don’t get me wrong, but once in awhile an injection of personality is very welcomed. So I pulled just a few photos from the vacation collection that display my very happy, excited, cheesy and kind-of-embarrassing-for-others personality!




That middle face is a good one to use if you really want your family to pretend they don't know you ;)

<3 Ashley

How have you been since I've been away?

P.S. Have you checked out the Wear It Loud giveaway that I have partnered with rue21 on? If you haven’t, by all means don’t wait any longer! You could win a $100 rue gift card or a $250 shopping spree with this girl! **two big thumbs pointing at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...