Friday, July 5, 2013

TGIF Pins

Oh so many different feelings this week. Relief at a short work week, happiness of the 4th of July, and frustration/hatred of technology and everything around it. More phone troubles for me! But my contract is up on the 19th and from the sound of family conversations and the voice in my head I will be taking another step toward adulthood and choosing my own carrier, plan and phone...yikes! But I think I have a plan set in motion after tons of research that I feel somewhat comfortable with. I will be researching further and finalizing my decision this weekend and will hopefully be going to the beach with a new phone! Speaking of weekends, it's another 3-day one for me followed by one of the shortest work weeks I have ever worked (2 days) so I am hoping to get a hair appointment in as well. Anyway, enough about me; it's Friday, so here are some of my favorite pins this week!

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor

I hope you all have a great weekend!

<3 Ashley

Any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...