Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Nineteen Candles


Good morning (or whatever time of day you are reading this) everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend full of fun and adventure or you at least got to put your feet up and relax. My birthday was on Saturday and I turned--the kind of pointless age--19. After work on Friday a couple of my friends took me to dinner and we had some great laughs and free dessert (for me at least!) On Saturday my family took me to lunch and then we started a weekend long Marvel movie marathon; we finished the marathon yesterday after my grandparents came by to deliver my birthday card. I had a lovely birthday weekend but it has come and gone and now it's back to work. Just five days and we'll be embarking on our--much deserved--beach vacation!

<3 Ashley

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...