Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be Mine! Vintage Valentines

This morning, as I finish writing my last blog post I began scouring Pinterest for Valentine pins and I happened upon images of some good old-fashioned Valentines! I loved looking through and seeing what kind of things, sweet or witty, were used to woo a person's special someone. I thought these would be nice to share with you all. Here are just a few of the ones that I found:

No Kitten!
 

You Put Me In Orbit

Make My Time Your Time
The 'Tuna' Wedding Bells

I thought these were pretty cute. That last one is pretty quirky, right? I hope you thought these were entertaining. Consider these my Valentines to you all. :P

<3 Ashley

What kind of Valentines do you like? Quirky or sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...