Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Week

Howdy, everybody!

So I was completely M.I.A. this weekend (no TGIF Pins!) Sorry about that. Friday was surprisingly stressful even though I only had a total of two classes. My ability to completely choke on a language test has come back to haunt me. I have also had the unsavory realization that Wednesday will be my first Italian oral exam. Yikes! I cannot say that I am completely prepared for that. I barely like to say too much in English. Needless to say, I did almost nothing this weekend. That was also helped by the fact that one of my friends was away for the weekend and another's family was visiting. So I flew solo in my pajama's just doing some housekeeping and doing work.


But good news...it's Valentine's week! Now, as a single lady myself I can understand why some of you might have cringed when reading that last sentence. But V-Day can still be for us as well! Is there really a rule that says you can't celebrate with someone if they aren't your romantic interest? Over the next few days I will present you with some fun, worry free ways to spend your Valentine's Day solo or with the girls! Sorry this is so brief. After a long, stressful day I think I am going to do my dishes and chill out with a movie...I deserve it!

<3 Ashley

Do you have any V-Day ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...